Toshiba Symbio and/or Onkyo VC-FLX allow the user to directly connect multiple smart home devices using ZigBee and Z-Wave technology.
With Amazon Alexa and Toshiba Smart Home Solutions, you can extend voice control to cover these devices, creating a powerful new smart home experience.
Expand smart home voice control beyond just Wi-Fi devices!
Example devices: Lights, thermostats, power plugs, dimmers, water valves, door locks, and more.
• Alexa, is the back door locked?
• Alexa, turn off the water
• Alexa, dim the bedroom lights
• Alexa, turn on the fan
• Alexa, turn on the reading light
This Skill works with both the Toshiba Symbio Smart Home Solution Speaker with Camera and the Onkyo VC-FLX. Prior to enabling this skill, you will need to setup your Symbio (or VC-FLX1) device using the Toshiba Smart Home App.
To enable this Skill, you must obtain a Skills Pairing Code from the Toshiba Smart Home App. Follow the instructions below to link this Skill:
1) In the Toshiba Smart Home App, click on Settings and then Alexa Skills Setup. Copy the Skills Pairing Code.
2) Switch to the Alexa App. Find the Toshiba Smart Home Skills and click Enable to launch the Account Linking Page.
3) In the Account Linking Page, input the Skills Pairing Code and click “Approve Enabling the Skill”.
4) The Toshiba Smart Home Skills should now be linked to the Toshiba Smart Home Service.
5) Click “Discover Devices” to allow Alexa to discover devices currently connected to the Toshiba Smart Home Service.
For additional information and support, please visit https://www.tsb-smarthome.com/index.html
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.